DIY matte light: a romantic evening
Like the romantic style of the President to try to make use of small sand with a matte effect of any of the lamps. And the husband may wish to join hands to create a romantic at the same time to promote each other’s feelingsparty.
Ready: find a few 40-watt light bulb or so, some of the high temperature of the small grains of sand, glue, 妠釦浛埥paper and brushes中風.
1. Cleaning the surface of a light bulb (I will be keen to lower wattage. In the best light bulb is about 40 watts).苴钬滈洧 The small number of high-temperature sand (or man-made particles), glue, paper, paper towels or used disposable sponge brush公清潔.
2. Bulbs will be a clean surface, a few points on the glue針灸.
3. With a soft cloth or sponge painting on the light bulb
4. Hold the end of the light bulb will be carefully sprinkling sand on the bulb.
5. Wait 24 hours after the application can be. In the meantime, you can use a soft brush gently rub the surface like light bulbs, if the location of individual gap is too large, you can paste the sand again. Until paste evenly on the surface, not too close or too sparse until the light bulb.
6. To expand your ideas can make a more beautiful lamps. Has brought about a plexiglass cylinder shape, pasting Repeat the steps you will be a stylish avant-garde lamps.